Calls on record
Every forecast we have archived, newest first, across everyone we track. Each row carries the window it was judged over, why it resolved, and a link to the post it came from.
showing 241–280 / 1,092 posts
ETHLong1,883 → 2,100· 23d
$ETH Flipped the same $1750 horizontal level into support as it did in 2025.
Price moved against the call.source ↗
BTCLongtrigger 64,400 → test level 66,721
$BTC / $USD - Update $64,400 remains the level we need to hold for bullish continuation up today
Setup, no stop named, 3% risk assumed. Price moved against the call.source ↗
BTCLong64,867 → 67,200· 5d
$BTC Closed this one out in profit. Good trade. I think it still could trade higher, as long as the imbalance below us back into the local range is respected. I think…
Price moved against the call.source ↗
BTCShort65,121 → 55,000· 5d
Bitcoin is stuck at $65K–$63K for a reason.
Price moved against the call.source ↗
BTCLong65,121 → 67,200· 7d
$BTC has a clean breakout here and I am looking for that retest of $67200 as resistance in the next week But can't rule out a fake out rally to 70k to lure in some…
Price moved against the call.source ↗
BTCLong64,400 → 67,000· 6d
$BTC / $USD - Update $64,400 remains the critical support zone we need to hold onto for the leg up to $67,000
Price moved against the call.source ↗
BTCLongtrigger 63,000 → test level 67,072
Deviation below the lows for $BTC. Hold 63k from here and I would not be surprised if we backfill some of the vertical drop we saw earlier this year. Plan remains the…
Setup, no stop named, 3% risk assumed. Price moved against the call.source ↗
HYPELong92 → 100· 90d
the longer $HYPE stays below it's previous ATH the stronger the eventual rally will be assistance fund continues to buyback and burn circulating supply profit takers…
Price moved against the call.source ↗
ZECLong568.94 → 650· 8d
$ZEC still one of the standouts IMO, I think it goes to $650 ish as long as btc is stable
Price moved against the call.source ↗
BTCLong64,768 → 70,000· 23d
$BTC sees a tiny pump and hope floods the timeline.
Price moved against the call.source ↗
BTCLong61,100 → 67,000· 32d
$BTC / $USD - Update My only concern is this wave here circled, it is a 3 wave not a 5 wave, so this is the middle of something.
Price moved against the call.source ↗
BTCLong61,000 → 67,000· 33d
$BTC / $USD - Update This is something to consider today to fill the imbalances.
Price moved against the call.source ↗
BTCLong64,746 → 67,000· 5d
$BTC has successfully broken out of the trendline It's going to test the $67k resistance
Price moved against the call.source ↗
XRPLongtrigger 1.1 → test level 1.14155
XRP Daily Technical Outlook: $XRP closed bullish as it followed Bitcoin.
Setup, no stop named, 3% risk assumed. Price moved against the call.source ↗
BTCLongtrigger 64,500 → test level 66,509
Daily close above $64,500 is crucial for $BTC If this can happen then we should have some great pumps for the rest of the week
Setup, no stop named, 3% risk assumed. Price moved against the call.source ↗
BTCLong64,744 → 69,000· 15d
$BTC 1D update Looks like the hidden bear div will be broken today.
Price moved against the call.source ↗
ETHLong1,850 → 2,000· 11d
Massive breakout in $ETH If ETH closes above the $1,850 resistance, we can see a short squeeze to $2,000+
Price moved against the call.source ↗
BTCLong64,000 → 68,000· 13d
$BTC is still trying to reclaim 64k. Get above there and price reclaims the previous range lows, and the local downtrend as well. Would provide fuel for a trip…
Price moved against the call.source ↗
XRPShorttrigger 1.08 → test level 1.03606
$XRP is slowly moving toward the short-term downside target after losing the rising trendline support.
Setup, no stop named, 3% risk assumed. Price moved against the call.source ↗
XRPShort1.1 → 1.015· 13d
XRP Daily Technical Outlook: $XRP closed bearish on the Daily chart.
Price moved against the call.source ↗
LTCShorttrigger 43,500 → test level 42.4957
LTC Daily Technical Outlook: $LTC closed indecisively in the Daily chart.
Setup, no stop named, 3% risk assumed. Price moved against the call.source ↗
BTCShort62,500 → 60,000· 7d
$BTC has once again been rejected from the $64,500–$65,000 resistance zone.
Price moved against the call.source ↗
XRPShorttrigger 1.075 → test level 1.04275
If $XRP does not hold this, I expect a +5% dump lower Critical support here for $XRP with the pmVAL, so far we are holding it (+bull div) but I don't think it's over…
Setup, no stop named, 3% risk assumed. Price moved against the call.source ↗
BTCShorttrigger 63,300 → test level 60,915
Rise and shine!☀️ A new week & new opportunities, for now it seems.. to the downside!
Setup, no stop named, 3% risk assumed. Price moved against the call.source ↗
LINKLongtrigger 8.2 → test level 8.446
LINK Daily Technical Outlook: $LINK closed green.
Restates a call that was still open · counted once.Setup, no stop named, 3% risk assumed. Price moved against the call.source ↗
ETHLongtrigger 1,850 → test level 1,906
I'm going LONG on Ethereum $ETH if itbreaks $1,850.
Setup, no stop named, 3% risk assumed. Price moved against the call.source ↗
BTCLongtrigger 63,300 → test level 65,879
$BTC / $USD - Update We waited for a flip of $64,500 into support before longing for a reason.
Setup, no stop named, 3% risk assumed. Price moved against the call.source ↗
LINKLongtrigger 8.2 → test level 8.446
LINK Daily Technical Outlook: $LINK closed indecisive.
Setup, no stop named, 3% risk assumed. Price moved against the call.source ↗
XRPLong1.0989 → 1.18· 13d
XRP Daily Technical Outlook: $XRP closed indecisively.
Price moved against the call.source ↗
ETHLongtrigger 1,830 → test level 1,885
ETH Daily Technical Outlook: $ETH closed indecisively.
Setup, no stop named, 3% risk assumed. Price moved against the call.source ↗
NEARLongtrigger 1.95 → test level 2.0085
$NEAR / $USD - Update $1.95 reclaim and i will look for re entries
Setup, no stop named, 3% risk assumed. Price moved against the call.source ↗
AAVELong95.32 → 110· 13d
$AAVE / $USD - Update Let's see a dirty pump off this low.
Price moved against the call.source ↗
BTCLong64,600 → 68,000· 11d
$BTC We are looking at a textbook Inverse Head & Shoulders playing out on the $BTC daily chart. Right now, $BTC is grinding right up against the crucial $64.6k…
Price moved against the call.source ↗
SOLLongtrigger 79 → test level 81.5657
Is it me, or does it seem that $SOL is trying to form a power of 3 on the low time frame? So far, it's not looking bad. Now it needs to reclaim $79, and we can have a…
Setup, no stop named, 3% risk assumed. Price moved against the call.source ↗
XRPLongtrigger 1.1 → test level 1.14021
XRP Daily Technical Outlook: $XRP closed indecisively.
Setup, no stop named, 3% risk assumed. Price moved against the call.source ↗
BTCLong64,800 → 67,000· 5d
I'll be looking for something like this on $BTC if we get the break above $64.8K.
Price moved against the call.source ↗
BTCLong62,700 → 65,800· 9d
valiant effort from the BTC bulls still gotta reclaim ~$65.8k tho (weekly level + 50MA)
Price moved against the call.source ↗
ETHLong1,746 → 2,000· 41d
$ETH If bitcoin does run to high 60's like I mentioned, ethereum probably gets to $2k That's probably it though for the short term Hard to get excited about the long…
Price moved against the call.source ↗
BTCLong63,000 → 65,000· 4d
Good morning all!☀️ All eyes on the news feeds again, currently the bad news is not really affecting the markets.
Price moved against the call.source ↗
ETHShorttrigger 1,826 → test level 1,690
ethereum:native Update: #ETH is still looking bearish IMO.
Setup, no stop named, 3% risk assumed. Price moved against the call.source ↗